BLI BLI, 22 EGRET PLACE
* Check this STUNNING HOME OUT!.. NICE & COOL WITH DUCTED A/C & GET SET FOR A BIG SPLASH WITH THE SPARKLING POOL!! ***
Property ID: L4791498
Stuart Pearson of Aspire Estate Agents is delighted to present such an amazing home to the market, Impeccably presented & jam packed full of extra features including Plantations Shutters, Ducted Air-conditioning and much more!, it's clear a lot of careful planning has gone into this Home....sure to be one of the very Best Homes on the market today!
From the moment you step inside the front door, you will see why, an Extra Wide Entry that greets you at the door is guaranteed to impress friends & family alike....why build when we may already have found it for you! Boasting 2.75M High Ceilings, Superb Floor-plan, DUCTED Air-conditioning throughout the home, Private & easy to maintain landscaped gardens and of course not forgetting the sublime Large Pool, with glass fencing giving unobstructed views from the spacious alfresco dining area...but be quick, at such great value this WON'T LAST LONG!!
• Over-sized quality Hardwood entry door with very SPACIOUS elegant entry, guaranteed to wow friends, family and visitors!
• 4 LARGE BEDROOMS, SUPERB LAYOUT MEANS ITS PERFECT TO WORK FROM HOME
• DUCTED & ZONED AIR-CONDITIONING for year round comfort throughout the Home plus FANS too!
• Superb position with a North East aspect, within easy walking distance to Good Samaritan School yet also on a peaceful cul de sac position....with a sublime outlook onto mature trees!
• A STUNNING Chefs Delight Kitchen, at the heart of the home with HUGE quality Stone Bench tops with waterfall edges, plenty of bench & preparation space, Breakfast Bar & heaps of cupboard & drawer space, extra large fridge space plumbed for water/ice and HIGH quality appliances including Large Cook-top with Splash-back & Dishwasher.
• TWO internal living areas the spacious & sublime Open Plan Living Room with Double sliding stacker doors seamlessly opening up onto the Large under roof Alfresco Dining Area overlooking the Sparkling Large Pool, designated Dining Area and a separate Media Room. (Extra special touches are apparent throughout the Home including couverture ceilings.
• One of the many standout features of this Home is the Master Bedroom Suite which enjoys an enviable position with outlook over the landscaped gardens. Walk In Robe plus a stunning ensuite!
• Main Bathroom is exceptionally well appointed with quality fixtures & fittings....Quality Deep Bath, Shower with rain-head shower, Large Vanity Basin with Stone Bench-top & extra storage with a separate WC.
• Great separation between Master Bedroom Suite and the other Bedrooms (all complete with fitted Robes, fans & Ducted Air)...ideal for the kids or just for guest privacy!
• 2.75M Higher than average ceilings throughout giving light & airy space plus fans.
• Separate Laundry with built in Linen Cupboard & access to purpose built clothes line area.
• Double Garage with Wide Panel remote door.
• HEAPS of extra storage throughout the Home, including a large Linen & Spacious Broom Cupboard
• Immaculate presentation throughout;...the photos really DON'T come close to doing this Home Justice!
• Simply divine Gardens; ideally designed to maximise the use of the block, very private and all designed with ease of maintenance in mind, including top quality Turf which require less watering & mowing ..and that is beautifully luxurious underfoot!
The further beauty of this property is the area, fast becoming one of the most desirable places to live on the Sunshine Coast with great facilities already in place including the Good Samaritan Prep to Year 12 Catholic School, you can relax knowing your investment is at the very heart of the great growth suburb of Bli Bli with Parklakes 2 being it's 'piece de resistance'. You will also enjoy the nearby Licensed Lakeside 'The Local Bli Bli' Tapas Cafe/Restaurant and with the all weather lakeside walks & running paths right on your doorstep...Parklakes 2 really is a great place to be!
There are currently no inspection times for this property.