KIELS MOUNTAIN, 16 Merimist Way
Offers Over $765,000
YOUR PEACEFUL HAVEN On Over HALF ACRE With NE Aspect
Property ID: 20057977
Your Private tree lined Laneway leads you to this tranquil haven. Beautiful Brick home with ideal NE aspect to soak in the Views and the Breezes. Spacious Verandah overlooks the lush lawns and tropical gardens with array of fruit trees and abundant birdlife. Gorgeous Timber floors feature throughout main living areas. Beautifully presented, with a lovely refurbishment. Master bedroom has luxury ensuite, walk in robe and access to deck. Enjoy the dreamy views and sea breezes from the kitchen and dining area. Separate lounge/tv room. 2 other large bedrooms, office and main bathroom also on the upper level. Downstairs offers a lovely guest suite with back deck, new bathroom, laundry and double garage. Plenty of storage space. All peacefully nestled on over half Acre 2886m2 with plenty of level lawns for kids to play or for the man shed. Town water here too.
The Sanctuary Estate is a highly sought after location. With huge koala park, waterfalls and bushwalks at the end of the street. Only 10 minutes to Maroochydore Beach/CBD or 5 minutes to Woombye shopping village. On school bus route, with good schools nearby Suncoast Christian College, Sunshine Grammar and Montessori. You need to put this on your MUST VIEW list.
2886m2 With BEAUTIFUL HOME and LOVELY GARDENS
- Hidden secret at the end of your own private laneway
- Enjoy the wonderful breezes & views from your parcel of paradise
- 4 bedroom 3 bathroom Double garage immaculate home
- Downstairs guest suite with another bathroom
- Spacious entertaining deck overlooking the beautiful gardens
- Ideal NE aspect on 2886m2 over half Acre
- Listen to the birdlife whilst relaxing on the deck
- Array of fruit trees plus your own coffee trees
- Private peaceful precinct with town water
- Beautifully refurbished and presented like a display home
- Be quick to view, as they don't last long around here!
- Sanctuary Estate, with huge koala park, bushwalks & waterfalls
- On school bus route and close to good private & state schools
- 5 minutes to Woombye shopping village, rail & school
- Only 10 minutes to Maroochydore Beach/CBD/Buderim
- Call ANNIE NESS to VIEW TODAY on 0404 467 019
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
There are currently no inspection times for this property.