BUDERIM, 21 Jingellic Drive
Perfectly Placed Buderim Family Home
Property ID: 20015343
This superb home offers classic family living, boasting spacious interiors and easy care outdoor entertaining, promising a lifestyle of fun and relaxed comfort.
- 3 Comfortable bedrooms - Master bedroom with en-suite, walk in robe & ceiling fan
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & gas cooking
- Kitchen with bi fold servery to decked alfresco area & pool
- High end bathroom & en-suite recently renovated
- Study nook & large covered balcony off lounge area
- Combustion fireplace in Dining area
- Air Conditioning to Lounge room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Bi-fold doors open from casual living area to the large deck
- Private sparkling pool with sandstone paving surrounds
- Solar hot water, fully fenced block & easy-care gardens
- Double garage with additional off-street parking
- Unlimited NBN internet access included in rental price
- Close to local schools, local conveniences, & beaches
- Located in the popular Mountain Creek State Primary/High School Zone
** ELECTRICITY - Please be advised the Electricity for this property will be charged at an 80%/20% split with the adjoining Unit - You will be invoiced quarterly for the 80% usage.
** WATER USAGE - Please be advised the Water Usage Charges for this property will be charged at an 80%/20% split with the adjoining Unit- You will be invoiced quarterly for the 80% usage.
** Tenant is responsible for Pool Chemicals
** Pets Negotiable upon Application
Moments to the Mountain Creek Schools, TAFE, Headland Park golf course and Sunshine Coast University. Centrally located between Nambour and new Kawana Hospitals and some of the finest beaches the Sunshine Coast has to offer. This fresh, stylish and modern home is an impressive option for family seeking space, privacy and lifestyle.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.