DIDDILLIBAH, 279 Diddillibah Road
PRIME ACREAGE - MUST SELL! Owners WANT OFFERS! HUGE Family Home & RESORT POOL - IDEAL FOR HOME BUSINESS
Property ID: 19610362
URGENT SALE WANTED - SELLERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE ! Perfect set up for HOME BUSINESS with large office and seperate WORK SHED. Privately nestled on Over an ACRE (4486m2) with SPACIOUS Living zones and 2 bedroom apartment downstairs. Sprawling brick home (684m2) spread over 2 levels. Gorgeous TIMBER Floors feature throughout main living areas. Central entertainers kitchen with granite bench tops. Easy care tiles in family and media room. Under cover timber DECK overlooks RESORT Style POOL with SPA & Waterfall, for great summer entertaining. Internal stairs lead to fully self contained 2 bed apartment with huge living area. Ideal for extended family/teen retreat or guests. Private and peacefully situated on 4486m2 (over an acre) of lush near level lawns and gardens with abundant bird life and array of fruit trees. 5kw SOLAR system, air conditioning and TOWN WATER. There's double garage plus plenty of parking area and side access for large vehicles.
SELLERS are BUYING ELSEWHERE and WELCOME ALL OFFERS.
- 4486m2 over an ACRE of near LEVEL Lush LAWNS and beautiful gardens
- 5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 kitchens home office
- Lovely in-ground POOL with spa and waterfall
- Gorgeous TIMBER floors, spacious living zones
- Family room, Rumpus room, Media room, Living room
- Huge undercover entertaining deck
- Double garage plus 7m x 10 m WORK-SHED
- 5 kw SOLAR system & TOWN Water
- 2 bedroom self contained APARTMENT downstairs
- Prime sought after location - so close to the COAST
- You are only a few minutes drive to our finest BEACHES
- On school bus route, only 5 minutes from Shops/Rail/Hospital
- With great Schools nearby, including Nambour Christian College
- Sunshine Grammar & Woombye and Suncoast Christian College
- Abundant BIRD-LIFE and array of fruit trees
- This one TICKS ALL THE BOXES!
- ANNIE NESS on 0404 467 019 today for a VIEWING today!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor