Property ID: 16927136
The moment you walk through the grand entrance of this wonderful home you really are absorbed by the charm and quality that this Balinese sanctuary offers. So wonderfully located moments to local shops, beaches, restaurants and the NEW Sunshine Coast University Hospital, this family focused residence delivers on lifestyle & convenience.
- Gourmet galley kitchen, stainless appliances, marble benches
- Master suite, opens to entertaining area, stunning en-suite, bath
- Guest bedroom complemented with en-suite overlooking the pool
- Third bathroom with spa bath services the 3rd and 4th bedrooms
- Media/family room is air conditioned leading out to courtyard
- Wonderful high quality wooden and glass shutters abound
- Spacious living, dining & family areas, high ceilings throughout
- Easy care gardens, sparkling in-ground pool, water feature
- Footsteps to fine dining, local convenience, river, family park
1. Pets upon Application
2. No smoking inside property
3. Property is water compliant and Tenant is responsible for Water Usage
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. Please contact our office on 0490 339 295 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
There are currently no inspection times for this property.