Great family home in convenient location
Property ID: 139
Offering separate living areas and paved outdoor entertaining with pool. Ideally located, close to shopping centres, great schools, transport and the Sunshine Coast University.
Some special features:
* Centrally located kitchen and good storage
* 4 bedrooms with carpet, robes, fans & en-suite to master
* Raked ceilings to tiled open plan kitchen, family and dining
* Choice of two living areas, either formal lounge or family area
* Sparkling fully-fenced chlorine pool with paved surrounds
* Boat/trailer storage and ample grass for kids & pets to play
* Close to a selection of great schools, shops & public transport
Some special conditions:
* No Smoking!
* An outside pet will be considered on application and is subject to the owner's approval.
* The property is water compliant, the tenants are liable to pay for all water
* Lawns & garden maintenance - Tenant to maintain all lawns and gardens at their own cost.
* Pool service is included in the tenancy, the tenants are responsible for all chemical
* Small Broom Cupboard permanently locked storage for owner.
You do not require to register for any of the scheduled open homes advertised.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this property please go to www.aspireestateagents.com.au Click on the Property Management tab and in the drop down bar click on the Tenant Application. Here you will be able to fill in an interactive form on line or download a pdf form which is at the bottom of this screen. The email and address are on the back of this form for returning the form.
** WATER USAGE** - Please be advised the water for this property is in the owner's name. The tenant will be invoiced to reimburse the owner and will be charged for the usage. You will be invoiced quarterly.
There are currently no inspection times for this property.