KIELS MOUNTAIN, 24 Old Kiel Mountain Road
1.5 TRANQUIL ACRES with town water - Adjoining 22 Hectares Of Parkland Reserve
Property ID: 11751989
Peace and Privacy are assured here - when you back onto hectares of park reserve. With walking tracks and waterfalls. 6000m2 (1.5 Acres) with town water. Build your dream home here or weekend getaway. Surrounded by abundant flora and fauna, in whisper quiet prime location. Close to great schools and only 10 minutes to Maroochydore Beach/CBD, makes this a fabulous lifestyle choice for you and your family.
- 6000m2 of natural bushland in prime peaceful location
- Adjoins 22 hectares of parkland with bushwalks and waterfalls
- Walking track access only a few metres away
- Council reserve across the road, can not be built out
- Build your bushland hideaway or dream acreage retreat
- No building covenants or vegetation covenants
- Town water, close to good schools & on school bus route
- So close to the coast, hospital, rail, shops, cafes, restaurants
- Woombye Pub and Shopping Village 5 minutes away
- What a rare find! Call Annie Ness today on 0404 467 019
There are currently no inspection times for this property.