PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO FILL IN OR DOWNLOAD ASPIRE ESTATE AGENTS RESIDENTIAL TENANCY APPLICATION:
Handing in your Application:
Once you’ve found and inspected a property that you are satisfied with, the next step is to submit a tenancy application.
In order to complete your application you will need to provide us with the following:
Basic personal details
Details of your current and past addresses
Next of kin contact details
Details of rental history including rental references
Personal and professional references
100 points of identification:
Drivers license, passport, 18+ card, birth certificate (50pt each)
Bank/credit card, phone/electricity account statement (25pt each)
Employment details or proof of income
Last two pay slips
Letter of parental support
Bank statement showing savings or large lump sum deposits
There are a number of ways to submit your application. You may hand it in at the property inspection, you may hand it to the Property Manager, email or fax it through.
What we do with your Application:
What we do is really quite simple...
1. Firstly we check that we’ve received all application forms from everyone wishing to apply with you.
2. We then make sure that you’ve filled out absolutely everything we need on our end, and that we’ve received all your documentation (the process will not start until we have all of this information required to complete your application).
3. We’ll then cross reference your identification to make sure that all the details provided line-up correctly.
4. We then do a basic affordability test for all people applying on your lease.
5. We’ll then contact your employer and ensure that your employment and income details are correct.
6. We then screen candidates through a rental database to ensure that we’re fully aware of any discrepancies from the past.
7. Once we have compiled all this information, we'll contact the property owner who'll make the final decision on which application to progress.
8. We will then contact the successful applicant (one person only on a multiple application) and organise a time to sign the lease.
9. Once the lease has been signed, we will notify unsuccessful applicants.
How Long Does It Take To Process An Application?
As your application is a high priority, our office will endeavour to have an answer to you within 48 hours (just remember if you have not completed your application in full and we require further information to complete the time will increase from 48 hours). If your application is approved, you will be required to pay a minimum of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours. Once paid, this amount is non-refundable.