TANAWHA, 34 Tanawha Road
Offers Over $700,000
Property ID: 10249153
Feel The SERENITY At Your Nature Filled Acreage Paradise On The Doorstep of BUDERIM, Great Schools, UNIVERSITY & MOOLOOLABA. Spacious home on secluded 6618m2 (1.5 Acres) with town water. Natural bushland setting in PRIME sought after Location.
You can escape from the hustle and bustle of the coast and be at Your PEACEFUL Sanctuary within a few minutes. This Beautiful Spacious family home offers plenty of space to relax and unwind. With 4 large bedrooms with built in robes, home office or 5th bedroom. Separate Media Room/Lounge opens onto under cover patio. Private and peacefully nestled on 6618m2 with low maintenance gardens, plenty of birdlife including whipbirds,rosellas,kookaburras. Beautiful bushland and array of fruit trees including macadamias, citrus, paw paw, banana and figs to enjoy. Call Annie Ness on 0404467019 to view today.
• Sit back on your lovely verandah and enjoy the serene sounds of the local birdlife
• Unwind with a good book in front of your cosy fireplace with a glass of wine
• Cook for your family and friends in your spacious kitchen on the large gas stove
• Warm timber floors feature throughout living areas, Master bedroom & office. Easy care tiles in the 3 other bedrooms
• Enjoy a BBQ out on the large undercover entertaining patio area
• Relax at the weekend with no mowing, collect your eggs from the chook pen and pick your fruit & veggies from the garden.
• Large undercover car accommodation with workshop and storage area for Dad to tinker around
• Fully fenced house yard for your animals, town water and biocycle treatment plant.
• All this SO Close to Buderim Village, Sunshine Coast University, Mooloolaba and great schools nearby. Mathew Flinders, Chancellor Park, Mountain Creek and Buderim Mountain School.
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge
There are currently no inspection times for this property.